Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shop Update : The Tribal Series




The Tribal Series

Finally! I've been working on this series for about a month, planning, designing, photographing.. and to see them finally become real and tangible is really satisfying for me. I know this series is very different from my usual creations, which are vintage-esque charm necklaces, but I'm so glad that I tried something new!
*Squeals of Delight!*

I wanted to go for something modern, elegant, and casual but rough around the edges. Not commercial-like. And these necklaces have a little bit of all those things : chic and organic. Of course there were smooth gemstone beads available, but I decided that the raw, untreated ones were prettier! I wanted to name it The Crystal Series, but thought that The Tribal Series sounded earthier.

I was hunting around the house for the perfect background to photograph the new necklaces, and I found it on the top of my wooden IKEA shelves. :-)

Made these with Amethyst, Citrine, Turquoise, and Natural Quartz, mined from Brazil! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message